Enerparc develop, engineer, build and operate utility-scale photovoltaic (PV) systems. Enerparc was founded in 2008 in Germany to design, build, and operate large PV systems in Europe. Since then, the group has installed more than 2,200 megawatts of solar power in 20 countries. They are one of the top global solar developers, with over 2,200 megawatts connected to electrical grids worldwide.
As a one-stop-shop independent power producer, they maintain mutually beneficial relationships with developers, financiers, equipment manufacturers, and contractors to bring best-in-class solar assets online. Enerparc have more than 300 systems in their portfolio with an installed capacity of 1,200 megawatts and growing.
Enerparc’s primary focus is on distributed utility-scale projects from 5 to 300 megawatts with in part contracted offtake. They are actively exploring energy storage and other technological innovations to further lower the costs of solar energy while increasing its capacity factor and ability to provide ancillary grid services.
For more information, please see our website: https://www.enerparc.de/
Enerparc has developed projects in twenty countries across Europe, the US, the Middle East, and Asia. Two thirds of these projects were turnkey systems with Enerparc as the general contractor. For the rest, Enerparc provided planning, construction management, and quality assurance services.
- 52 MWp power plant on a free-field site in Waldrehna in Germany
- PV Power plant on a former military area of 70 ha
- EPC, O&M and Financing package for the Enerparc Group
- Started in March and commissioned in June 2011 – 4 months construction time
- 10 MWp greenhouse power plant in Sardinia in Italy
- PV Power plant on agricultural land for further greenhouse farming activities
- Development, EPCM and O&M for a German system integrator
- Started in January and commissioned in December 2010 – 4 months construction time
- 5 MWp power plant on the JUST University in Jordan
- One of the First PV Power plant with net-metering in Jordan
- Development, EPC and O&M service with local partner Mustakbal / Amman
- Started in April and commissioned in June 2016
- 3 MWp power plant on a free-field site in Steel Brigde, Oregon, USA
- PV Power plant on a commercial area of 5 ha
- EPC, O&M and Financing package via Enerparc Inc for a local utility
- Started in July and commissioned in September 2015